So, a funny thing happened on the way to the Yard House.
I got hungry.
Really hungry.
Just realized that I ended up so busy today that I forgot to eat lunch hungry.
Poor, poor timing to go into Happy Hour.
My friend was in the same boat, so our carefully crafted plan to order a couple of half off appetizers plates went really wrong. We ended up with four. And due to our indecisiveness, one not on the half off deal (mmm...Asian short ribs).
The service was that really great blend of friendly, not intrusive and honestly seeming to want to help you out. The food was pretty good. Only so many interesting things can occur with calamari and hot wings, but the Thai chicken pizza and short ribs were really tasty.
And after our beers and plethora of appetizers (including the full price option)? Still under $40...
Happy Hour at the Yard House
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Posted by Local Radish at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment